Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Brooks


So I went into the Inside Track today and thought of going with the Asics GT 2160 based on the good review in Runners World. I tried them on but they just didn't feel right compared to the trusted Brooks. The Adrenaline GTS 11 just came out and so I went with them. Here they are beside the old pair of Adrenaline GTS 10s, which are only two months old. Running highish miles a week keeps me sane, but it sure isn't great on the pocketbook.
I'll be testing the 11s out tomorrow for the relay and after a few runs I'll write up a little review. Speaking of the relay, I met my team today and I am really looking forward to the run tomorrow. I have never done a relay, so it will be an experience. I always like meeting fellow runners and sharing training and race stories. The weather is to be in the 60s and sunny. Really can't ask for a better day. Time to get the packet together and rest up.

No comments:

Post a Comment