Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here We Go

I guess now is as good as anytime to get this started. At the moment I have a raspy cough and may be taking the day off running and get some much needed rest. It has been a goal of mine for a few years now to run an ultra, however things always seem to get in the way (New job, surgeries, and this past year a nasty mountain bike crash induced injury). This time I have given myself 10 months to prepare and train. If all goes well I will have a 50 miler and a 100 miler to my name by fall of next year. This blog will chronicle the process, along with the highs and lows which will undoubtedly go along with the training. Here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you have a blog now. Only found it because of twitter. I have had one now for about a year. Best wishes with your ultra. I have decided not to do one next year but make it a goal for 2013. Too much and Too soon for me. I look forward to reading more of your posts here. Take care man.

    ReplyDelete