Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brooks Addiction GTS 11 Review



My daughter, Emma, trying em on
Ok, I like me some running shoes but I'm not too technical about their specific make up.  I am smart enough to differentiate betweeen good and bad, great and horrible.  At any rate here our my thoughts on the Adrenaline gts 11s:  They are pretty mind-blowingly great.  I've put about seventy miles on them and they are extremly responsive, extra cushy, supportive that got me adding some miles at the ends of runs because I was feeling so good.  The inner is also extremely soft and my foot feels great inside.  I am a forefoot/midfoot striker and the trainsition is quite smooth.  I may have put off getting a new pair of running shoes for too long (for finincial reasons) and my right knee and left foot were starting ti act up a bit.  After two runs on these and all pain has disappeared.  They seem like they will last longer than the 10s, but wull keep posted on their wear and tear.  Overall, these are just a great running shoe and it has just enough stubility and cushioning for me to run high mileage weeks without excessive concern about injury (hope those words don't come back to haunt me!).  If you're in the market definitely give them a try.  My daughter seems to like them.  She thinks they'll help her fly in her fairy suit!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the same shoes I have- I love, love, love them! When it was time for a new pair I tried on lots of shoes, but went right back to these- nothing even came close, for me.

    ReplyDelete