Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week of September 5th to 11th

It has been a stressful week (much less so for me than for so many in the area) and I didn't get enough sleep  or calories and this definitely effected me training.  My tendency is to forgo taking care of myself when I am super busy and this is a habit I have to quit if I want to continue with my level of activity.  At any rate, I have had over a month of solid training and I have lost almost 20 pounds since returning from my injury.  Last week was a great week of running, which why this week's hard runs were frustrating. On a positive note, I have eliminated sugar from my diet and greatly increased my fruit and vegetable consumption and I can really tell the difference in my overall health and well being.  I also got to hit the trails on Monday and I'm looking forward to logging many miles on the trails this fall.  I have decided to run the Harrisburg Marathon in November and it feels good to have something to train for again.
Total Miles for the Week:  47
Shoes this week:  Montrail Mountain Masochist, Saucony Kinvara, and Brooks Green Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment